The Jeep Medic Fabrication skid is 2 1/2” tall made out of ¼” steel. It is computer cut then bent using a 200 ton press. Skids will fit the both transmissions. Jeep height gained is 2”.
• Double welded for added strength and penetration of the welds.
• Three ¼” steel gussets welded in place for added strength. One in the front, one in the middle, and one in the rear.
• Five ½” holes for water and dirt drainage.
• 2″+ hole for transfer case drainage.
• Bracket for mounting locker compressor in same location but 2” higher.
• Finished with two coats of Premium Epoxy paint.
• Pre-drilled for the engine skid.
You will need at least a 1” body lift and a 1” motor mount lift for easy bolt on installation.
General rule, if you have any lift over 2 ½” you will possibly need a CV type rear driveshaft and rear upper adjustable control arms.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
ORDER INFORMATION :
Payment can be made through Paypal ( www.paypal.com) to the account of email@example.com and by using the options below. Your zip code is needed to provide you a price for shipping ($65-75).
You will need to enter your shipping address. Expect at least a 2-3 week turn around from time of payment. The skids are made as ordered.